Loss on Drying<5%, Ash<9%, Sieve Analysis: 80-120 mesh As<0.5ppm, Pb<1.0ppm, Hg<0.1ppm, Cd<0.1ppm
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,10kg/bag,25kg/drum(or according to the customers)
Cordyceps sinensis powder is also called the "caterpillar fungus." In the wild it grows on and acquires nutrients from several species of caterpillars. In China, it is referred to as "winter worm, summer grass." This fungus is found at high altitude in the mountains of China, Nepal, and Tibet.
In traditional Chinese medicine,cordyceps sinensis is considered to benefit the lung and kidney channels. It is commonly used by the elder in China as a type of "super-ginseng" for rejuvenation and stamina.Because it is difficult to collect enough cordyceps from the wild, commercial cultivation methods have been developed by using "submerged culture," where the mycelium is grown in a liquid medium. All scientific research published in the last twenty years is based on hot water extracts of the Cordyceps mycelium cultivated in this manner.
1. With the function of antitumor and antiviral ;
2. Improving immunity and inhibiting cell division;
3. Improving renal function, it can reduce the damage that toxic substances caused to the kidney;
4. Reducing blood cholesterol,triglycerides and artery atherosclerosis.
1 Applied in cosmetic field,reduce chloasma, age pigment and whelk.
2.Applied in food field, as food additives added into many kinds of product.
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, as the basic drugs to treat cerebrovascular disease.
1. Tumor patients.
2. Adjuvant treatment to various lung and kidney diseases